We’re right before the start of the 2015-16 NBA season and that means forecasting what all 30 NBA teams may do. Nate Duncan of the Dunc’d On Basketball Podcast was kind enough to have me on the Wolves’ episode as he talks to a writer covering every team.
There isn’t a topic we don’t cover (unless we actually forgot something).
- What to expect from Karl-Anthony Towns?
- What improvements should we see from Andrew Wiggins in Year 2?
- What’s the closing lineup we want to see from this team?
- How incredible could Nemanja Bjelica be for the Wolves?
- What’s the coaching situation with an interim coach like Sam Mitchell going to look like?
- Why don’t people realize how important Ricky Rubio is? Why is his defense overlooked?
- What’s the best-case scenario for this team?
- What’s the predicted record for the Wolves?
The episode is playable below or you can head over to the BlogTalkRadio site for Nate’s podcast.
Hey, speaking of podcasts, I should whore out the one I do for CBSSports.com. You can subscribe to the Eye on Basketball Podcast here.